Items Needed For This Costume:
- Dress: I purchased a "Little Red Riding Hood" costume from Party City. I noticed this same costume is sold at tons of other sites. Spirit Halloween, Chasing Fireflies, are a couple. I loved that it looked like a Mexican style dress with the velvet and lace. I also thought you could wear a red or black dress if you have one already in your closet! Perhaps an old Homecoming or Prom dress?
- Floral Headband: I got this at Claire's but it could easily have been made if you have supplies.
- Face Stickers: Claire's Halloween Item.
- Earrings: Claire's Halloween Item.
- Face Paint: I got Snazaroo brand paint at Michaels. I hate the cheap stuff they sell with costumes. It is terrible to work with and looks awful. I once asked the face painters at Disneyland what brand they used and ordered my own. I love the Snazaroo brand. Its works so well and lasts forever. I used my 50% off coupon making my kit the same price as the cheap stuff in the Halloween section.
- Misc: Craft brushes for face paint, eye lash glue ( if needed for face stickers )
Hair: I started by parting the hair to one side. I did a reverse french braid starting on the part and angled down and around to the other ear & secured with a rubber band. Pancake (or loosen) the braid dramatically. The remaining hair was secured into a messy bun. For hair tutorials like this one go to cutegirlshairstyles