I have seen the idea of Coffee Filter Poms many times. I finally decided to give them a try and I am sold/ in love/ obsessed! They are so easy and affordable. You can even dye them any color you want!
Items Needed For This Project:
- 3" Styrofoam Ball- These can sometimes be pricey but I found in the craft section of Hobby Lobby they had a package of 6 for $4. The size ball you use will determine the end result of your Pom.
- Coffee Filters- I purchased packages of 100 at Target for $1 each.
- String- I used an existing brown string I had. You just want to make sure it will hold the weight of your Pom.
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks- Each ball used about 3 sticks of glue.
- Misc- Scissors, ruler, bowl.