My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Coffee Filter Poms


I have seen the idea of Coffee Filter Poms many times.  I finally decided to give them a try and I am sold/ in love/ obsessed!  They are so easy and affordable.  You can even dye them any color you want!

Items Needed For This Project:

  • 3" Styrofoam Ball-  These can sometimes be pricey but I found in the craft section of Hobby Lobby they had a package of 6 for $4.  The size ball you use will determine the end result of your Pom.
  • Coffee Filters-  I purchased packages of 100 at Target for $1 each.  
  • String- I used an existing brown string I had.  You just want to make sure it will hold the weight of your Pom.
  • Glue Gun & Glue Sticks-  Each ball used about 3 sticks of glue.
  • Misc-  Scissors, ruler, bowl.









No comments:

Post a Comment