My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful Jar

It's November!  The month to be grateful and give thanks.  I want to share this idea with you as a daily reminder to give thanks.  It is very easy to be weighed down with all the negative awful things of this life.  By actively thinking about positive things everyday (even if they seem small and insignificant) we can focus on the good things we have.  
My challenge to you is to write down one thing you are thankful for every day.  See if it changes your thinking and focus to Happiness!

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Jar:  I used a jar that I already had.  If you need to buy one, try Hobby Lobby, Michaels, TJ Maxx, Joann, Target, or Wal Mart.
  • Tag:  see printable below.
  • Scrapbook Paper:  I used 12X12 paper and cut in to 4X4 squares. My favorite store for scrapbook paper is Hobby Lobby.
  • Ribbon:  1.5" width ribbon.  I used chocolate brown.  
  • Twine
  • Misc:  scissors, hole punch








No comments:

Post a Comment