My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sequin Heart DIY

Over the last few weeks in prep for Valentine's Day ideas, I was looking for sequin hearts.  I had the hardest time trying to find any to buy.  The few I found were not what I was looking for.  Oddly enough it didn't even occur to me that I could make one OR that it would be so easy!  So I decided to share my findings with you!  Now you can make one any size or color you choose!

ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:

-  Sequin Trim:  There are many colors to choose from at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Wal Mart or Joann.
-  Felt:  You can find felt squares at most craft stores for about $.25 each.  
-  Misc:  Hot Glue Gun, Hot Glue Sticks, Scissors, Heart Template (I traced a cookie cutter)
              Hair Clip (optional)





 

                                                   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment