- cra/zy (kra' ze) adj: 1. having flaws or cracks 2. foolish, wild, fantastic, etc,; not sensible 3. very enthusiastic, eager.
I left out the: unsound of mind, mentally unbalanced or deranged part because those don't apply to this particular post. ( but totally applies on my regular days..... )
In my family the 4th of July is HUGE! We love this holiday. I absolutely love and feel very privileged/blessed to have been born into a wonderful family and country of freedom. We celebrate this freedom every year!
In this post/video I wanted to share a few things we are planning on the fashion end this year. The party, food, activities is another story which I will share pics on instagram, twitter, and Facebook so stay tuned!
Items Needed For This Fun:
- Hair accessories: Color Spray- I bought at Ulta, Glitter Sray- craft store or hair supply stores carry especially for hair. Glizty Picks- Michaels craft store
- Glow Sticks: Find them at Michaels or Target in the $1 spot!
- Flag Stickers: I found mine on an end cap at Wal Mart but any flag stickers will do.
- Additional Accessories: Flag glasses, light rings, & confetti poppers- Michaels craft store.
- Clothes: all clothes were from Old Navy or DIY Flag shorts on ShowMeCute.http://showmecute.blogspot.com/2012/07/diy-flag-shorts.html
We cannot wait for July 4th this year. We are having a family reunion including 54 family members. Now that is CRAZY! ( including the: unsound of mind, mentally unbalanced or deranged part. ) Have fun this year and please share your holiday on Facebook, instagram, and twitter with me.